Guest: Dr. Tiffany Jones, a Mental Performance Coach/Sports Psychologist
Welcome to the show! Our purpose is to provide innovative educational programs that develop conscious, competent and caring coaches. We aim to create a standard of excellence in the coaching profession regardless of the sport, level or gender you coach, while providing a platform for coaches of ALL sports to connect, collaborate and support each other.
– Tips on mental training: “TCUP”: Thinking Correctly Under Pressure
– How to implement mental training into your daily practice
– Some ideas on working with this generation
– The levels of anxiety, depression current students feel
– The importance of sleep and performance and more
Article on Kerri Walsh and mental training
Dr. Elmore’s Free EBook on Teens and Stress: Stressed Out
Join us for Camp Elevate in Colorado Springs, CO May 28-31, 2019
Open to ALL Coaches of ALL sports!
Thank you for joining the conversation! Please share this podcast with your coaching friends, and remember to keep shining bright!