for ALL coaches of ALL sports.
It’s time to Elevate Your Coaching Game!
Elevate yourself, your team and your staff…..
What is ElevateU?
It is a hybrid University for coaches of ALL sports to connect, learn, grow, share ideas and give and receive support through a combination of small group work, online courses, and an in-person event called Camp Elevate, in Colorado Springs, Colorado May 29-31, 2019.
Camp Elevate 2019 theme: How to Create a Positive Team Culture
The Vision for ElevateU
Our vision is to create a year-long collaborative learning community made up of coaches as peer mentors for each other in a small group setting combined with online courses and ending the year with our in-person program, Camp Elevate.
- The small group work builds a close knit support network for those who need that.
- The online courses offer coaches the opportunity for continuing education and growth.
- Camp Elevate gives coaches the opportunity to come together in-person to learn, connect and grow both personally and professionally.
ElevateU consists of the following 3 Personal and Professional Development Tracks:
Monthly virtual “COMPASS” small group meetings, run by a trained facilitator. Includes Bi-Monthly big group gatherings called “Huddles.”
Online courses ranging from 1-10 sessions on a variety of topics that are relevant to you both for your personal AND professional growth as a coach.
At Camp Elevate we always have excellent speakers. We celebrate coaching, have fun and rejuvenate your spirit so you feel ready for that next season! Yes, we said FUN and we mean it!
Who Should Sign
Up for ElevateU?
- Any coach that is dedicated to their personal AND professional growth.
- Any coach looking for a collaborative learning community made up of coaches from all sports.
- Any coach who loves great ideas they can use with their teams.
- Any coach who would like to explore the coaching experience beyond the X’s & O’s of their sport.
- Any coach who at some point has felt isolated and really needed someone neutral to talk to.
- Any coach who is tired of superficial conversations about the coaching experience and wants to connect with coaches from all sports in a deep and meaningful way.