Liz Hanson – Client Director at Athlete Assessments
Expertise: Staff and team dynamics, leadership development, philosophy development, effective communication in team environments
- Co-founded the leadership development program, Xplore, for women.
- Currently the client director for Athlete Assessments – a company known for its athlete and coach profile, and team dynamics consulting.
- A faculty member of the Women Coaches Academy.
- Has been involved long term with The Alliance of Women Coaches.
- Is among the faculty of True North Sports.
Celia on Liz:
“When I first met Liz I was struck by her energy and passion for working with coaches and student athletes. Liz and Bo Hanson work with teams to help them understand each other, appreciate their differences AND their similarities. Athlete Assessments has developed a DISC assessment specific to coaches, athletes and for managers. Liz understands coaches and she understands the challenges of getting a group of people, all of who are unique and different, on the same page, moving in the same direction. She is a gifted speaker whose class is highly interactive. Liz Hanson is a master at team dynamics and any program I run for coaches I want Liz and Athlete Assessments on my team!”