Lynn Kachmarik – National Director of Outreach for Play Like a Champion Today. (PLCT)
Expertise: Character and leadership development, sport ethics
- Coach for 18 years at Bucknell University.
- Only female coach to coach a men’s college water polo team in division I, II and III.
- Athletic Director for 10 years at Saint Mary’s College.
- Vice president and general manager for minor league baseball team.
- Inducted into the United States Water Polo Hall of Fame, Collegiate Water Polo Hall of Fame and Bucknell University Hall of Fame.
- Assistant coach for U.S. Women’s National Water Polo team.
- Former member and captain of the U.S. Women’s National Water Polo team.
- In her position with PLCT, she has conducted over 400 workshops for athletic directors, coaches, parents and student-leaders on sport ethics, leadership and character development.
Celia on Lynn:
“When I first met Lynn I could immediately feel her passion for the coaching profession. I asked Lynn to serve on my staff for the assistant program to serve as a mentor because she has tremendous experience as a coach, administrator, fundraiser and team builder. She also brings the unique and rare perspective of a female that has successfully coached men. Lynn’s experience and passion is a huge asset to our already amazing team of faculty. You know immediately that Lynn understands the demands of coaching and you also know she believes it is one of the most important, influential careers/professions out there. She knows from all her experience of working with coaches at every level, that this Immersion Program is very important in the development of our next generation of head coaches and she is excited to be a part of the team!”