You are invited to be a guest of the Assistant Coach Immersion Program. On Monday, July 20th at NOON EDT as part of our Virtual Office Hours (VOH) we will have the opportunity to visit with one of the top assistant coaches in the country, Jen Rocha!
Jen is the assistant coach for the back to back national champion, University of Florida softball team!
Click for more information on Jen Rocha.
We will be spending and hour with Jen. Here are some of the questions/topics we will be discussing:
- Tell us your story! Were did you play and where else have you coached? How did you get to UF?
- Give us 3 words that describe Jen Rocha!
- What are some things you admire about your head coach Tim Walton?
- How has he influenced you the most as a coach? What’s your biggest take away from him?
- What are some things you believe have helped you all create your championship team culture at UF?
- What qualities do you believe make a great assistant coach?
- You have had many opportunities to become a head coach, why do you stay at UF and how will you know it’s time to lead your own program?
- How have you grown the most the last 2 seasons?
- What does following your True North mean to you?
- Your job is demanding AND you are married…any thoughts on what makes it work for you and Paul?
- What do you think makes a great recruiter?
- What did you learn from coaching the national player of the year, Lauren Haeger?
- Is there a downside to winning a national championship?